DESIGN

DESIGN

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Craziness

I haven't forgotten about you, I promise.  I have been rather busy this year.  I have had plenty of projects to keep me busy.  I am sad to say that I don't have many pictures to back this up.  Last night I took some time to make something for "ME!" It felt GREAT, I am half way done.  I plan to make the second one tonight and then it hit me lastnight, BUTTONS!  I have super great buttons!  I purchased some yummy buttons at the Makery in Bath, when I was there. 
You can find the pattern here.  I absolutely love her blog! If you haven't checked it out, you have to its a MUST!!! These mitts are super easy and relaxing.  I started to over think my colors and had to stop. 

Everyone has been having babies this year.  I made blankets for each one! 
In March my best friend Bobby of forever had his first baby Emma.  10 days later my cousin had his second, a girl named Hadleigh.
In April my friend Shavonne had a boy Savion and two days later my friend Jen had triplet girls Brittney, Charlie and Kylee. 

Babies are in season again, January and February 2014 is going to be busy for me once again.  Three of my cousins are having babies and one of the three is having identical twins.  Another friend is also pregnant and due in the beginning of the year.  What I wouldn't give for it to be my turn! One day...

In March I was lucky enough to travel to England and France.  I was in love with England prior to my trip and didn't want to leave once I was there.  I cannot wait to go back. I think about it and tears come to my eyes. 

I spent a few days in London, visited Bath and Stone Henge.  I walked so much and mastered the tube.  While in Bath I was fortunate enough to visit The Makery Emporium, talk about love at first site. 

I have so much that I want to share with you and to show.  I will make some time to talk about it this weekend. 

How about I make a list:

Trip to Europe
Weight loss
Job search
Crochet
Love
Im sure there are some other bits too...

No comments:

Post a Comment