DESIGN

DESIGN

Monday, July 29, 2013

Inspiration

I FOUND THIS AND  ANOTHER POST THAT SOMEHOW NEVER POSTED THIS PAST FALL..ENJOY THEY ARE NOW BONUS POSTS!

Lucy never seizes to amaze me.  I haven't really crocheted since before I left for Oregon.  I took a scarf with me but did not really work on it as much.  Prior to leaving for my trip I was working on projects for my swaps.  I still have one to finish.  Since I have been back I have not crocheted at all!!! This is bad, very very very bad!  I have two blankets to finish and one to start and have done before Christmas!  What am I thinking? This morning I was browsing Lucy again and she is always working on something colorful and fun.  I see it and start thinking I wanna make that.  Of course that is not happening at the moment.

She did  re-inspire me to get back in the wagon and finish the two blankets I have started.  One is closer to being finished than the other.  I can do this, I love working under pressure! Whose with me on this? 

So with that, I have to clean and organize this weekend so I can find my projects and yarn before I can start!

No comments:

Post a Comment