DESIGN

DESIGN

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Its done!

Dontcha just love the feeling of accomplishment? I sure do, with all the crocheting I do it seems like I never finish anything.  I shouldn't day I never do cause I don't have too many wips around here at all.  Its hard to remember what I made, when I finished and sometimes who I gave it to. 

This beauty is for someone close to me, I don't dare say as I am not sure if she has stumbled onto my blog yet.  Today I get to teach the art of crochet to a group of 12 girls.  I started on Tuesday and it was a lot of fun.  The idea of teaching someone to crochet is kind of nerve racking.  I have done it before...it has been awhile since I have attempted a group.  I would say maybe between 4 and 6 of the 12 girls have the hang of it.  I am afraid of failing...I really shouldn't be so hard on myself, but I think we all are.  I will keep ya posted!

1 comment: