DESIGN

DESIGN

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good morning everyone!  I am back...well temporarily and I will touch on this in a second.  I have been preoccupied with school work.  Right around the time I last posted I had just started my last term for my Associates Degree.  This term kicked my A$$!  I completed my final paper last night and finished up the last couple bits of homework.  So today I am clear and free and I feel amazing.
 I do hope to go back sooon for my Bachelors, because well I have to and I cannot get a job with out it!

My mom has been here in NJ since April 21st and it has been great having her here and sadly she leaves today.  I like to think of myself as a fairly organized person.  That has not been so true for about a year now.  She luckily has helped me de-clutter a bit, clean my room and organize a few other aspects of my life.  I am so happy to of had her here, but look forward to the next time and pray that I am not in school at the same time.  It is so hard to work, concentrate on finals and entertain.  I did manage to take her to Long Island to see her grandkids/my nieces and nephews.  They were adopted by a phenomenal family over a year ago.  It was the first time she had seen them since they left Oregon.  J in the bottom left hand corner was signaling "call me" to her grandpa!  The five of them had also just finished haircuts, so they were all fresh.

 I say I am back temporarily only because next Thursday I leave for a nine day cruise with A.  It is our first time ever going on a cruise.  We are stopping in Bermuda, St. Maarten, San Juan and Labadee.  I will be on vacation with no worries and there will be no electronics or any type of technology except a camera.  I am hoping to be inspired by the colors I see for a blanket!

During the craziness of this term I did manage to crochet to keep my nerves calmed.  I started a blanket for a family member for Christmas.  I would say but not sure if that person has found my blog.   I plan to probably start another blanket while on vacation.



Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment