DESIGN

DESIGN

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Crazed

I cannot believe that it is already February 8th and I am just getting to my first post of the month.  Every month I have the intent to post more, but do not want to post something senseless.  I have been extremely busy with work, finishing up this term with school, helping out a family for a week with overnights, going to the gym and I am sure there is something else!  Oh I know I have been trying to get a few crochet projects done and completed.

I am done with the the scarf I am making for my swap partner in Spain.


 I started lastnight on my 1st of 2 squares I have to make for my swap partner in England. I have since finished both since I started this post the other day!


 I have not worked on my ripple since my Mom & Gram were here a couple weeks ago.  I am waiting for yarn to be delivered for another swap project that I will be starting.  Making 20ish squares and sending one to each of the ladies all over the world.  That will be awesome to be able to put together another blanket!  It really is a brilliant idea.  Make a square send it to someone else and get enough in to make a blanket for yourself, since some of us never make anything for ourselves!  I already know which square I am making and sending out! I cannot wait! I have made about 4-5 so far.

Oh and I almost forgot that I am also working on a blanket for my niece that I have not touched in sometime. 

It's not like I have anything else to do!

Ripple update...at a stand still!
I am up to the aqua, photo is not up to date...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment