DESIGN

DESIGN

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Freak snow in October


Growing up in Oregon it has always rained on Halloween.  It was always cold and there was no such thing as just wearing your costume.  With our costumes we always wore a turtle neck, long johns or sweats.  Since I have lived in New Jersey the weather for Halloween has always been your typical chilly fall weather.  Not this time folks, it is snowing outside.  It is super cold, it is wet and I am rather surprised it is not sticking more. So here it is! 

I do not mind it.  I got to sleep in later as it was darker in my room.  Today is going to be a lazy day.  I plan to put a border onto a blanket that was a part of a CAL.  More than anything I cannot wait to wrap as it is a Christmas present for my boyfriend.  I just wanna say that because of the weather and that I do not want to go outside I have had more time to figure this blogging thing out!  I have figured out how to post pictures!  I am so excited.  It is coming slowly but surely.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to rhe blogging world. I love that blanket you are working on..i how you post more of your works here. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blanket, so glad you sorted out how to post pictures :)

    ReplyDelete