DESIGN

DESIGN

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hooky fun


I have done it again, been M I A!!! Sorry!
Life happens and it gets in the way and before you know it, time has passed. 
I have been making hats like crazy,  a couple cowls and since needed something fun. I pulled out the sampler I had started sometime giantess and have been going to town on her.  I'm quite pleased. 
I LOVE this pattern. I love his blanket and have made a handful of these. Of course I have given them all away. I even gave my ripple to my 17 yr old niece. 😱 It's just who I am! I had every intention of keeping this one for myself,  I don't think that's going to happen. It is rather beautiful and yes I love the colors. You see I think I have a problem when it comes to color, maybe a bout of OCD. It is so hard for me to wing it, not having a color plan and then of course disrupting the rainbow that is forever flowing through my head!  

If I am in love with anything in this whole wide world, it has to be rainbows and of course turquoise blue. I came across a new sampler blanket that I am dying to wip up! You can find it over at notyouraveragecrochet.com
The blanket is the as you go stripey. 
I am already envisioning rainbowy goodness!  I love when I have my mojo. 

1 comment: