DESIGN

DESIGN

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaching and making memories!!!

I love crocheting so much that it is all I want to do.  The one thing I have never done is forced someone to learn.  I will gladly teach if someone is interested.  As I have mentioned in prior posts, I have had the opportunity to teach 11-13 year old girls for the past month. 
(I can see that Blogger is not gonna cooperate today)

I am unable to post more pictures as of now.  Above is Miss T and I have known her since she was 5 or 6.  So teaching her how to crochet was sentimental for me.  She had a little bit of experience before coming to me and that always makes things go a little bit smoother.  She was the first to finish her dishcloth and the first to start her scarf.  Miss T also wants private lessons!!! I have never done that before  and have no idea as to what I should charge.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
Today is the start of our last week together.  All of my girls are doing so well and already working on their scarves. 


Since I started teaching the girls, one of my friends came to me and asked if I would teach her.  We have had one lesson so far.  I have also helped another friend who learned via youtube.  I am working with her to read patterns and since she learns by watching I taught her how to start a square and she chose to continue the square and turn it into a huge square. 




No comments:

Post a Comment